Monday, March 9, 2009

No Sugar's Facelift




I was looking at Nikki this morning, just before she left for school, and my first thought was “man you look so healthy today”. That is such a good feeling! She’s had great blood sugars lately, pretty much in the 100’s consistently which is also a good feeling (especially for Nikki!).


I mentioned in an entry this past weekend that our blog is getting a face lift – here it is! Doesn’t it look beautiful! Thanks to The Cutest Blog on the Block for their design and hard work – we even have our official ‘mouse mascot’ now! I just love it.

That’s about it for now – thankfully, it’s been an uneventful day!


God is Good <3

5 comments:

Jill said...

Awwww I LOVEEEEEEE the new look! The colors are great and that mouse is just too sweet (heehee!)!

Do they charge alot for the personal logos?

I've been using all the regular ones since I started blogging but never looked into actually doing one of our own :)

The Turner's said...

Hi Jill! Thanks and the prices are very reasonable. Click on the Custom link on their page and they have a price list. They are great!

Melis said...

The new site is Beautiful!!!! I love it! Sorry I got you the picute too late, I'm such a procrastinator! Anyway, Nikki looks like she has had a facelift also! I enjoyed being with her so much on Saturday, it was good to have the old Nikki back! I'm so thankful things are going well and praying they continue in that direction for a very, very long time! Talk to you soon!

No Sugar Needed said...

Thanks Melissa, I'm still going to use the one you did in some places - in fact I have it on here as my profile pic I love it!

Joanne said...

Hi Sheri,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have enjoyed reading yours, and especially liked the Invisible Giant post. I feel that way when people tell me the Elise looks so healthy, it's hard to believe she has diabetes. Very eloquently written!