Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hope


I like that word - Hope. It's been especially important over the last few days. Even better, it's the name Amber has picked for her new puppy - Hope - who will be coming home on Saturday. She's a 14 week old Jack Russell mix and we just can't wait to have her become part of the family. You can be sure that I will be bombarding everyone with pictures of her and of her with her new furry sisters. Angel has been very lonely since we lost Buddy, so I know she will love having a sister who likes to play as much as she does. Our Beagle Hollee, had a real hard life before she came to us, so she is not much for playing - her favorite thing (aside from sleeping) is sitting beside me wherever I am. She will play with Angel from time to time, but not enough to make Angel happy.

No one can ever come close to replacing Buddy; but it will be great to have a new little furry life to love.


Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Hope :) Welcome. I can't wait to see more of you.

(((Hugs to the family)))