Thursday, December 1, 2011

Keeping it Together

I've come to the conclusion that I can no longer keep up the multitude of tasks I seem to keep assigning myself. In my attempt to take on too much, one of the things I've lost track of is my diabetes blogging; a situation I sincerely hope to fix.
Nikki has had additional health problems, directly related to diabetes. She was diagnosed with Celiac Disease about 2 months ago. This will be the subject of my next blog. Tomorrow Nikki will visit the school where I teach and talk to the pre-kindergarten and kindergarten classes about diabetes. I remain so very proud of all the ways she's willing to put herself out there when it comes to educating people about T1.
All for now......

1 comments:

Jill said...

Missed ya tons!!! (((HUGS))) Hope all is going well!